“It is important to remember that educational software, like textbooks, is only one tool in the learning process. Neither can be a substitute for well-trained teachers, leadership, and parental involvement.” – Keith Krueger
As we discussed Understanding Hypermedia, I was able to inculcate in my my mind that the presentation of information-learning activities in hypermedia is said to be sequenced in a non-linear manner, meaning that the learner may follow his path of activities thus providing an environment of learner autonomy and thinking skills. With this lesson, I learned that as a future professional educator, you must give the students the chance to work on their for they might be learning more using their own ideas and depending also on their ability and motivation.
The main role of the teacher within the classroom is a facilitator of learning. Thus, it is very important also that the teacher herself must be able to give time to render advises, instructions and be able to answer possible questions that the students may raise. Proper supervision from the teacher must be given to the students who are learning through hypermedia so that they will be even more guided on their progress in their educative process.
Moreover, I must be a proponent of different activities that would make the learners learn more effectively. I must inculcate through them the competencies that relate to learning concentration, lasting memory recall and higher visual literacy.

checked!
ReplyDelete